DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION AND DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION FEBRUARY 8th, 2019
TRAINING PERIODE WILL BEGIN BETWEEN JULY – OCTOBER, 2019
TRAINING THEMES :
– Secure Food and Nutrition
– ISO Laboratory
– Food Regulation
– Local Food
– Food Fackaging
– Halal Food
– Building Maitenance and Safety
– A Lecturer of civil servant (PNS) of Untirta with
doctoral/master degree qualification and has
competency in accordance with choosen training.
– Has strong motivation.
– Fulfill the requirement form completely.
– Enclose a permission letter form head/dean of
faculty. Each of faculty/unit recommends 5 person.
– Enclose a valid english proficiency certificate with minimum score:
IELTS 5.5/TOICE 605/TOEFL 513.
– Enclose letter of acceptance (LoA).
– Enclose 2 personal photos (4×6).
– Submit proposal related to the choosen training theme.
– Round trip ticket
– Living allowance
– Broaden knowledge based on
– Choosen training subject
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE DIRECTLY COME TO:
PUI-IsDB UNTIRTA OFFICE SECOND FLOOR OF RECTORATE BUILDING